Black Alley Inc

Black Alley Inc

Episode 1.1




Grove City, New Guernsey. 193x

In a small speakeasy at the end of Black Alley, Thomas O'Malley and Al O'Money meet for a quiet drink.




After ordering their Green Shamrock Whisky they wait for Annie to get back to her cleaning.

Tom: "Al, I'm sick of having no money and doffing our caps at all these no good hoods from around the world."

Al: "Well I'm all for making a shilling or two and putting the Emerald Isle on the map in this city - what did you have in mind?"

Tom: "I've been watching the East Side Docks.




Many of the gangs in the city are bringing in their booze through the Docks. The booze is brought in on the boats and each evening it's collected by a gang of Longshoreman who put it into a van and deliver the van to a distribution factory downtown. 



I say we go in there, search for the boxes.........




.............borrow the van...................and sell it ourselves. I reckon we could make enough to establish ourselves in this racket!"

Al: "Well Thomas, its a grand plan. Let me round up the boys and we;ll turn the town green!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment