Thrilling Tales Cards Arrive

The other day I ordered a set of cards from RPG now. This is the first time I have ordered something physical from them. Normally I go for the pdfs as postage to NZ is so expensive. In this case though the cost was quite low and I wanted to see how they looked compared to the pulp alley ones I had made last year.

They arrived this morning.






I love the art work on them and the 55 cards give a good variety of incidents with no repeats so all round happy. If there were to be any critism it would be that they feel slightly thin to me but I think that is because I am used to slightly thicker playing cards - I think my fortune and glory cards are the same and that this might be a standard in America. Definately pleased I went with the bought version though.

No comments:

Post a Comment