Pulp Figures and the Order of Expense


Finally ordered my first figures for these tall tales.

7 sets from Bob Murch now on order http://pulpfigures.com/home/ - The cost was NZ$150 which is eye watering for my poor pockets but with the packets I've ordered I think I have covered a lot of bases.

Also hit on the idea of using carpet tiles for the terrain floor. Cheap as chips on Trade Me and can be sprayed or flocked a bit to make less carpet like and more ground like. I had originally been looking at a mat on Trade me which was 20 bucks but was reluctant because I was not sue it would be right and size wise also seemed to not match what I needed.




A quick search on Tinternet showed it was not such a stupid idea so now scanning trade me for some good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment