Trials of using Army Painter Quick shade

Ok so just for those among us who struggle with stuff let me just say - when they tell you to tip the can 4 or 5 times to mix up the pigment - what they actually mean is get a bloody big stick and give it a good stir!!!!

I fear my figures are now going to be way over cooked as I dipped and spun on the drill and when I took them out they seemed to be no different. Having done them all I was convinced they should have more pigment so stuck a stick in and gave a stir. Sure enough there was all the pigment on the bottom - give it a quick stir and it was looking much darker.

Looked at the figures and thought I would paint it on given the amount already on - having done that - think I was still too heavy handed.

Now hoping that in drying it will lighten - worse case scenario I can repaint.......

No comments:

Post a Comment