Car Comparrison

I am waiting on my first figures from Pulp figures  (http://pulpfigures.com/) so am feeling a bit unsure about how big they are. When I was much younger and played D and D the figures seemed a good size but now I am middle aged and eyes are not so good I am worried - they look tiny in some of the shots I've seen.

Added to this I have been stocking up on some cars. I got some Matchbox yesteryear cars from Trade me and also some Lledo trucks. I wanted the Lledo ones as there was a great yellow taxi in the set. Now that I have the 2 kinds together though, the Matchbox ones seem huge to my eye


However when I check them out in the photo they don't seem too different from each other - not sure what to make of that.

A ruler definitely suggests the MB car is bigger.


Love that Taxi though!! I am thinking of putting a black and white checkerboard pattern down the side as per the Bogart film I saw the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment