Homemade Fortune Cards

I have just finished my homemade Pulp Alley Fortune Cards. I really liked the colour used in the bought cards but the PDF versions were black and white so I thought I would have a go at making my own, Although they are not perfect, I must say I am really happy with how they have turned out.



I used a template for Microsoft Publisher. Then used a background that looked like parchment. I then got 5 different covers from pulp magazines. I used 1 for the reward cards and the 4 others for the cards.


Once all was lined up - printed off and then laminated.

If I were to do anything different I would use a heavier paper - I used 80 weight but think they would be better at 160. Also, despite it taking ages lining up the images they still did not come out quite right. The template itself was I think pretty hopeless.

Overall though - I really like them and they were definitely worth the effort to do

No comments:

Post a Comment