Don't you have Wives, GF's, Husbands, BF's, significant others, to be getting home to?

Ok, just came across the amazing War in 15mm site ( http://www.warin15mm.com/index.html ). The figures and terrain that this guy has is just truly amazing. I am always so impressed with these kinds of photos and as I mused the other day, it gets in the way of me actually doing a game. I keep thinking about how to get the terrain rather than forgetting about the terrain and just using books for hills like I did when I was a kid.

However, I also look at the quality of these things and wonder how long it took them to do? - and more importantly how they get the time for it - if I spent even a tenth of the time I think it would take me to do something to that level of detail, my wife would be being seriously grumpy with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment