First Figures finished!!!

So the first of the Bob Murch figures are now finished. If I had seen photos of them finished when I was about to start I would have happily taken them. Now I am done I think the army painter has made their faces rather darker than I would have them. This was due to the not stirring then stirring and painting and not sponging of afterwards. Next time will be better. Funnily enough though the photos dont show up much of the shading and they look quite flat and not nearly as dark as they are in real life - clearly I need to experiment with taking photos to get a better final shot.














Which are my favourites? well I really like the marine captain and the guy with the spade - top favourite though is the rather odd choice of the bloke with the baseball bat. Although mostly in browns I really like the way the braces show up against the brown and I really like the tone of the bat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment