House Building

I have bought several Mean Streets buildings and sets but have been a bit gun-shy making them as the Foam card seems a bit daunting in terms of trying to cut the thing. However I also came across the railway terrain models of Clever Models. I bought their Maritime Supply building as I am wanting to do a dockside Pulp Alley engagement as my first game. I have started to put this together and must say I am really impressed. I think their collections look like really good value and hope to get some soon.

What I particularly like about these is the 3d look they go for - so on the example below the rusted corrugated iron walls have 3 different levels that you stick on the base level so it has some texture.




You might have spotted in the top photo the clamps being used to press the sides together. I saw these in someone else's blog a couple of weeks ago and thought they looked brilliant - but pricey - then saw them in our local craft shop 4 clamps for 3 bucks - have now bought 2 sets and they are worth every cent - used them loads already

No comments:

Post a Comment